Definition: Aggregate is a collection of items that are gathered together to form a total quantity.

The fleeting moments of knowledge in which we discover our existence are facts that can be committed to memory. We can enlarge this aggregate memory and refashion it as we go through a lifetime. By saving these memories on paper and reconstructing the images of our lives. We see the art of our lives unfolding before us.

Face the brilliance of your most wonderful creations and dwell on your dreams.
I believe in teaching, the sharing of ideas and playfulness of creating.

Monday, May 5, 2014

Prima National Scrapbook Day Winner-!!!


Hello Everyone.

Hope you are having a wonderful Creative Monday.

I have a winner for my Prima National Scrapbook Day Giveaway-!!!! Thank you for all your wonderful inspiring comments on my blog. I love the quality of Prima products and I am excited to share them with you.

 Drum Roll, Please.....

And the winner is....

Very beatiful project!!
I am following with Google+
Thanks for inspiration

 Mans De Fada, Please send me a private message at Sarinda[at]comcast[dot]net with your address so that I may send your Prize to you. 

Thank you again and I hope to see you here often.
Sarinda

No comments:

Post a Comment