Definition: Aggregate is a collection of items that are gathered together to form a total quantity.

The fleeting moments of knowledge in which we discover our existence are facts that can be committed to memory. We can enlarge this aggregate memory and refashion it as we go through a lifetime. By saving these memories on paper and reconstructing the images of our lives. We see the art of our lives unfolding before us.

Face the brilliance of your most wonderful creations and dwell on your dreams.
I believe in teaching, the sharing of ideas and playfulness of creating.

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Alcohol Ink and Other Classes.....

Hello Lovelies. 


I have been teaching a lot of classes as of late. Glass classes in kiln forming and casting, journal spilling and of course alcohol inks. Yes I have been having a ton of fun. 

These images are of some students work that I am very fond of. 

More images of classes to follow.
Be very well. 
Sarinda

2 comments:

  1. wow, love these alcohol ink creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have worked with alcohol inks before, Sarinda, but never so many colors all at once! I am definitely back to the drawing board after seeing your students' works. You can be proud, as I know you are! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete