Definition: Aggregate is a collection of items that are gathered together to form a total quantity.

The fleeting moments of knowledge in which we discover our existence are facts that can be committed to memory. We can enlarge this aggregate memory and refashion it as we go through a lifetime. By saving these memories on paper and reconstructing the images of our lives. We see the art of our lives unfolding before us.

Face the brilliance of your most wonderful creations and dwell on your dreams.
I believe in teaching, the sharing of ideas and playfulness of creating.

Monday, April 29, 2013

Think Happy...




Happy Day to you!
Sarinda here again with a Think Happy Card for 
a quick pick me up for a friend.

I am using the Kneehighs and Bowties bundle from 
Basic Grey. Here you can see that this would be a great card for a man.

I really love this collection.
Hope you have a great day.
Sarinda
FotoBella.com Design Team

2 comments:

  1. Oh, my, Sarinda! This is definitely a card that would cheer me up! Those brads on the front look exactly like M&M's...that made me smile. I really love the combination of techniques (like using staples, which I forget to do!) you have used in this one card! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant, card Sarinda, Fab use of colour and those brads really pop! I LOVE Basic Grey xx

    ReplyDelete