Definition: Aggregate is a collection of items that are gathered together to form a total quantity.

The fleeting moments of knowledge in which we discover our existence are facts that can be committed to memory. We can enlarge this aggregate memory and refashion it as we go through a lifetime. By saving these memories on paper and reconstructing the images of our lives. We see the art of our lives unfolding before us.

Face the brilliance of your most wonderful creations and dwell on your dreams.
I believe in teaching, the sharing of ideas and playfulness of creating.

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

SDC96: Happy Birthday!



It Is Stampotique Day-!!!

Carol is our host for this Stampotique Designer's Challenge. I love what Carol creates so feel free to go to her blog and see what she has been up to.

Here is what Carol is saying about this challenge:
"Like all of us I love birthdays. So that is my theme for the challenge this week. A simple card or let your imagination run wild with bunting and wrap. It's Up to you, just make something lovely to share with us for the challenge."

Hope you will come and create something for the challenge. You could win a $30 gift certificate for Stampotique Stamps.

I created this card as I sometimes feel that I do this kind of entertaining with my 6 year old and it made me laugh.

Here is what I used on this card:

12 comments:

  1. A very cute card !!! Love it ! Coco x

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is one sweet card! love those cats ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply gorgeous Sarinda, I love visiting your blog your creations are always lovely :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely adorable kitties, Sarinda!! Great answer to this b'day challenge from Carol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL This image is just hilarious! I love it and you have inspired me to go get mine out- :) Great creation Sarinda! Love this back ground too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a nice job! Love what you've created!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE that image...the coloring is awesome!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the colours! Beautiful card x Magda x

    ReplyDelete