Definition: Aggregate is a collection of items that are gathered together to form a total quantity.

The fleeting moments of knowledge in which we discover our existence are facts that can be committed to memory. We can enlarge this aggregate memory and refashion it as we go through a lifetime. By saving these memories on paper and reconstructing the images of our lives. We see the art of our lives unfolding before us.

Face the brilliance of your most wonderful creations and dwell on your dreams.
I believe in teaching, the sharing of ideas and playfulness of creating.

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Good Times Card




Hello Everyone....
Sarinda here with a Good Times Tag made with

This collection is so versatile and wonderful for 
the up and coming Spring months.

Once again Thank you to 
for your
wonderful bundles.

Best-
Sarinda
Fotobella.com Design Team

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Sarinda. I have mentioned this before, but it bears repeaing: I love it that you include links to the products you have used in your creations. It is very helpful to me!! Next, love this piece! It is so *happy* and full of great elements that one cannot help but be cheered by it immediately! Great composition here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kay thanks so much.... I was reluctant to add where I purchased everything. Thinking that folks might think I am trying to sell them something. But I know when I started out I had not a clue as to what to get or why not to get it....! LOL. So I did link everything in hopes it would be a help. I do not make a commission of what I Show, Just love the products. xoxo
      Sarinda

      Delete