Definition: Aggregate is a collection of items that are gathered together to form a total quantity.

The fleeting moments of knowledge in which we discover our existence are facts that can be committed to memory. We can enlarge this aggregate memory and refashion it as we go through a lifetime. By saving these memories on paper and reconstructing the images of our lives. We see the art of our lives unfolding before us.

Face the brilliance of your most wonderful creations and dwell on your dreams.
I believe in teaching, the sharing of ideas and playfulness of creating.

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Teresa Collins Vintage Finds and Fotobella.com


Hello Crafties and Happy Weekend to you.


Can you believe that wedding season is just right around the corner? I have started the planning  process for all the events coming up. In preparation I created this card with  Teresa Collins Vintage Finds I Want It All Bundle from Fotobella.com.  I added the base card stock, the ribbon and twine. I am so in love with the pearl and crystal embellishment. Just love it.

Also, I know that Fotobella.com is now receiving a lot of new products from CHA. I need to go trough and add to my shopping cart. Some really fun Wood Embellishments.

Have a wonderful creative weekend.
Warmly-
Sarinda
Fotobella Design Team Member

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sarinda, your card is gorgeous and your blog is so very creative. I love it and I am your newest follower. The Human Calendar is genius.
    Please come visit, I am currently having a give-away and today is the last day to get in on it. I do hope that you will choose to follow me back.
    Have a fabulous day.
    Follower #65, Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous card! Perfect for a wedding!

    ReplyDelete