Definition: Aggregate is a collection of items that are gathered together to form a total quantity.

The fleeting moments of knowledge in which we discover our existence are facts that can be committed to memory. We can enlarge this aggregate memory and refashion it as we go through a lifetime. By saving these memories on paper and reconstructing the images of our lives. We see the art of our lives unfolding before us.

Face the brilliance of your most wonderful creations and dwell on your dreams.
I believe in teaching, the sharing of ideas and playfulness of creating.

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Artistcellar.....


  
London
Pari
Venice
Amsterdam



I want to share an online mixed media  store I just stumbled upon....
Oh My I received my box of love today and I am thrilled with everything... 
but the stencils are to die for. They have some acrylic paints that look amazing, Distress stains, 
Adirondack Color Washes and much more. Plus their slogan is,

" Art Is NOT Optional"

 
Well I was sold with that. lol.
I would suggest you head over to the store and check it out. 
They have a wonderful blog with tutorials Galore.

I am going to go play with my new lovelies and get inky.
I will post my creations.
GIGGLES.
Sarinda

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link, the stencils/masks look heavenly. I have a real weakness for these. x

    ReplyDelete