Definition: Aggregate is a collection of items that are gathered together to form a total quantity.

The fleeting moments of knowledge in which we discover our existence are facts that can be committed to memory. We can enlarge this aggregate memory and refashion it as we go through a lifetime. By saving these memories on paper and reconstructing the images of our lives. We see the art of our lives unfolding before us.

Face the brilliance of your most wonderful creations and dwell on your dreams.
I believe in teaching, the sharing of ideas and playfulness of creating.

Monday, December 17, 2012

Mini Art Journal: Hearing You-!




Hello Crafties...

Here is a peek into my daily journal.
As an Artist I am accustom to critiques and welcome them as it helps to challenge myself.
However- sometimes the critique is less than a critique and more insulting. lol

"A grain of salt my friends."

It always feels good to get those feelings out and I am always amazed at what beauty comes out of it.

"Hearing the Sound of the THINGS you said today."

Wishing you a creative release today.
Warmly-
Sarinda

No comments:

Post a Comment