Definition: Aggregate is a collection of items that are gathered together to form a total quantity.

The fleeting moments of knowledge in which we discover our existence are facts that can be committed to memory. We can enlarge this aggregate memory and refashion it as we go through a lifetime. By saving these memories on paper and reconstructing the images of our lives. We see the art of our lives unfolding before us.

Face the brilliance of your most wonderful creations and dwell on your dreams.
I believe in teaching, the sharing of ideas and playfulness of creating.

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Fotobella.com Mind's Eye Together Collection Peek


Fotobella.com Sneak Peek

Mind's Eye: Together Collection

Happy Monday to you.
I wanted to give you a sneak peek at my latest collection from

The owner of Fotobella.com hand selects these bundles just for you.
She is the kind of person who wants you to have it all.

I will be creating a tutorial-video to go along with the purchase of this bundle.
So more bang for your buck, right? I Love it when that happens.
Great goodies and a step by step project.

Be on the look out for my creations from this bundle and I will be posting another bundle this week.
So Off you go to create something splendid.
Sarinda

No comments:

Post a Comment