Definition: Aggregate is a collection of items that are gathered together to form a total quantity.

The fleeting moments of knowledge in which we discover our existence are facts that can be committed to memory. We can enlarge this aggregate memory and refashion it as we go through a lifetime. By saving these memories on paper and reconstructing the images of our lives. We see the art of our lives unfolding before us.

Face the brilliance of your most wonderful creations and dwell on your dreams.
I believe in teaching, the sharing of ideas and playfulness of creating.

Thursday, May 10, 2012

FotoBella May Goodies....

Hello and Happy Thursday to you.

I received my box of goodies from FotoBella Yesterday and once again I am so excited to play with Basic Grey, What's Up Bundle. I have so many ideas I need to reel myself in.

If you click on the Basic Grey link above there is a great interactive viewing software on Fotobella's site so that you can view each page. Check it out.

The colors are orange red, purples, blues, tans, cream, teal and a bit of the hot color this season.... CORAL. A pale light orange.

My fav is the chevron pattern paper "Around the World" and the these MINI envelopes. So so stinkin' cute.


                                                         See how cute these are.........

No comments:

Post a Comment