Definition: Aggregate is a collection of items that are gathered together to form a total quantity.

The fleeting moments of knowledge in which we discover our existence are facts that can be committed to memory. We can enlarge this aggregate memory and refashion it as we go through a lifetime. By saving these memories on paper and reconstructing the images of our lives. We see the art of our lives unfolding before us.

Face the brilliance of your most wonderful creations and dwell on your dreams.
I believe in teaching, the sharing of ideas and playfulness of creating.

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Happy Birthday....


This card was stamped then colored with color pencils and glossy accents was added to the top of the color pencil.

Looking forward to another day in the glass studio tomorrow as well the next On Line Card Class- A Cut Above.

Have a wonderful evening.
Sarinda

2 comments:

  1. I really like the glossy accents on top of the colored pencils, such a light and airy card, beautiful. hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sandi...
      I really like using this technique with glossy accents. I think it is that I just love to color. ;)

      Kind of a funny side note. I was having some issues with the ribbon I used and well looking at that bow this morning says it all. I had a good laugh at myself this morning. Poor Pathetic Bow.... hee hee.
      Sarinda

      Delete