Definition: Aggregate is a collection of items that are gathered together to form a total quantity.

The fleeting moments of knowledge in which we discover our existence are facts that can be committed to memory. We can enlarge this aggregate memory and refashion it as we go through a lifetime. By saving these memories on paper and reconstructing the images of our lives. We see the art of our lives unfolding before us.

Face the brilliance of your most wonderful creations and dwell on your dreams.
I believe in teaching, the sharing of ideas and playfulness of creating.

Friday, March 16, 2012

Sneek Peek..... Hello Friend-!




















Hello Friends-
I just can't hold back, I am so excited to share this with you.

Here is a sneak peek at one of my creations for FotoBella DT with We R Memory Keepers "Cotton Tail" line. You can buy the "I want it all Collection" from FotoBella Here. It has everything that I used in all of these works. (remember this is just a peek there is more to come) The collection comes with 39 pieces including the best stamps for SPRING-! I love them. Another nice thing about the collection We R Memory Keepers makes it so easy to create stunning layouts with the attention to details in the chip board pieces, tags, rug-ons..... (huge fan of the rub-ons.) so easy to use.

I also used the Rhinestone Starter Kit by Silhouette to do the pink Rhinestones on the tag. They are surprisingly sparklie and also easy to use. You can also use the Rhinestones on clothing or textiles.... Tons of ideas. Say Like Throw Pillows. All of the cut outs were made on my Silhouette Cameo SD.

Happy Friday to you and Happy St. Patrick's Day.
Warmly-
Sarinda

No comments:

Post a Comment